I decided I would jump in on this train. Since I've got some new faces looking around this here ol' blog - what better way to get to know little ol' me than this groovy blog award!
I got nominated by my gal pal Laura over at Life with Lolo! We happen to host a super fun link-up on Wednesdays called #HashtagHumpDay where there are no rules except for using all of the #hashtags!
These are Laura's questions that she asked:
- What is the very first thing you do in the morning and the very last thing you do before going to sleep? I hate to say this but it's look at my phone and scroll through everything and anything. I've been doing much better at reading before bed though!
- What are your favorite boy name & girl name for your future children (I know you have them) or just in general...? Well, Blake and I have separate names for both children. Boys we have Jackson and Saban (Blake's pick, not mine). Girls are Ayla and Hazel.
- Where's the farthest place you've ever driven to (or road tripped) why did you go and who were you with? Farthest place I've driven is actually where I currently live now: Florida! 16 hours long with a car packed with my entire life
- What is the best gift you've ever received? I'd like to say it's a tie but really there are two best gifts I've received: my engagement ring (obvi) and a car for my sixteenth birthday!
- If you could see one person or group in a dream concert (alive or dead) who would it be? GARTH BROOKS! GARTH BROOKS! GARTH BROOKS!
- What is one food that just grosses you out? Deviled eggs. I've never had them. But I tried making them for Thanksgiving last year and the whole process grossed me out because my kitchen smelled like eggs for days.
- Has someone close to you lost someone in their family? How did you handle it (this is happening right now to me, help!) No, I haven't! I'm sorry you're going through this, love.
- What is your favorite tweet or instagram you've ever shared? Show us the link! Can I share two??
- What is the one purchase you've made on your own that you are most proud of? I don't believe I've gotten to this point yet in my adult life. I'm hoping that one day though that purchase will be my very own car that I've purchased with my own hard earned money!
- What is your job and where do you work (because I'm nosy like that). I'm a reservation agent at a vacation rentals company. I work for Wyndham Vacation Rentals. Really I'm a temp at the moment and until August but I'm hoping this is going to lead to something permanent!
Thanks Laura! I'll be adding questions by the end of the day well because I'm off to work now :) Happy Thursday everyone!