Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Favorites

Hello friends!

Big news! Not only is my husband coming back today, BUT it was just announced that Frozen 2 is happening!!! AHHHHHH!

And tonight there's a Frozen short playing before Cinderella! So much Disney goodness in 24 hours!

Here's my favorites for you all.

Quote
[via]

Fashion
[via]
I am so obsessed with this top! I'm not sure if I would even be able to pull it off - but I still want it in my closet yesterday.

For the Home
[via]
The colors. The couch. That coffee table!! I need it now

[via]
This wood sign is beyond gorgeous. I've seen this saying on regular canvases, but on a pallet board - it just makes it breathtaking.

Funnies
 EVERY TIME!

 Every Wednesday, which is my day off, has been filled with adult errands and it needs to stop.

 How I feel in the morning when I know I should be running...

And it's super awkward when the person you're trying to avoid has a super cute dog that you can't help but say hi too. It's a trap!

FOOD
[via]
I found this recipe from Three Ladies and Their Gent and knew that I needed to try it. I love Cream of Chicken Rice soup so it has to be good as a casserole right??

Keeping it [semi] short this week. Have a great weekend!

p.s. Please keep the families of the 11 Marines and Soldiers who lost their lives in a helicopter training accident Tuesday night just outside of our duty station in Florida in your prayers

 photo postsign2.png

6 comments:

  1. Love all of your pins from this week! Did you get the living room from me yesterday? Isn't it such an AWESOME look? I love it!
    Hope you have a fab weekend girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need that living room myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI I NEED THAT TOP YESTERDAY TOO. like I'm seriously considering buying it right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I pinned that living room like a million years ago too because it's PERFECT. If only everyone's house could look like that right? I could never ever pull off a crop top, but that one is pretty stinking cute. Happy Friday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That living room is super pretty!!! And I love anything wood, so that sign is right up my alley!

    Your funnies are hilarious. I really do have a heart attack if I miss the last step. Same with when you are falling asleep and you feel like you are falling. That is no fun either! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oo love that living room and the wooden sign! I would love to make my own sign like that! Cute lace top! So very sorry to hear about the Marines and Soldiers! Prayers for peace and comfort for their families!!

    ReplyDelete