Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Favorites

Hello friends and happy Friday!

I'm keeping things short and sweet again today. And I like it like that too!

We had some exciting stuff go on in the Mullikin's world this past Wednesday. We had to act like adults, first off. Eff that. But we also got to pick up our puppy boy, Collins from the shelter!

Poor thing has to be in his cone for two weeks until his stitches come out from getting fixed. We're still trying to work on the whole leash thing too because he's not having any of it.

Anywhoser, my favorites for all of you, my favorite ladies.

[via]

[via]
I personally think this could be paired with wedges as well as heels and look just as fierce! That's how I would wear this outfit anyways because I know I would fall on face in those heels.

[via]
Give me this wood mirror stat! I have a full length on the back of my bedroom door so I might actually do something about that.

[via]
I just can't help myself sometimes! So many opportunities!

[via]
This is like mac and cheese for adults. Enough said.

Hope you all have a great weekend! My brother in law is coming in for the week tomorrow to visit. I already prepped my pantry and fridge for a teenager for a week and I'm already planning on having to go to the commissary again.

 photo postsign2.png

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute puppy! I hope the stitches heal up well and quickly. If you don't want him to suffer with the cone, you can get an inflatable e-collar (its like a little neck pillow) and so much more comfortable for the pups than the plastic cone. My dog was much happier with it.
    That mac and cheese looks delicious. And I had that same sarcasm someecard pinned yesterday--great, sarcastic minds think alike! :)
    Have a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving that quote about spring--so true! hoping the sweet pup has a quick recovery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wood mirror. OH MY GOODNESS. I need. I need.

    And the sarcastic meme - uhmmmm Yup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhhh PUPPY!!!!! I hope he recovers asap!!! And that mirror is gorgeous!!! And bacon mac n cheese?!?! Yum! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a good mirror like that as well. So beautiful!
    I love mac & cheese in any form... mmm....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pup is all kinds of adorable. I'm going to host a link-up in a week or two called Meet the Canines. If you want to participate and show off your pup, hit me up! Also, that mac & cheese recipe is totally getting pinned for future use!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved everything on this post! The puppy, the outfit- the bacon mac and cheese!! yum!

    ReplyDelete