Wednesday, March 4, 2015

#HashtagHumpDay | Vol.15

It's #HashtagHumpDay folks! The greatest day of the week! Because we are half way through the week which means we are that much closer to Friday.

Thanks for joining me and my best gal pal Laura. While you're here, hop on over and show her some love! She's kindof a big deal if you know what I mean :)
#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

I found this article this morning and it could not be more true! Where are my fellow servers at who know the struggle??? Seriously I don't know what's more annoying - when someone waves at me from across the room if you can see I'm already coming up to your table OR when I'm already talking to a table and you snap your fingers at me. #youwaityourturn #waitresswoes

Last week we went to the shelter to pick out a dog for our new home and we found the little love of our life! We can't get her for another month (it's so far away!!) we're going today to play with her :) #puppypile #allofthecuteness

I have nothing else. Those puppies just distracted me. Here are more puppy gifs #givemeallofthepuppies



 photo postsign2.png

7 comments:

  1. PUPPIES! I like for other people to get puppies so I can see how cute they are, play with them, and then go about my life without the responsibility... #sorrynotsorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG YOU WIN AT LIFE FOR THE PUPPIES. Okay, done shouting :) That's so exciting that you'll be bringing home a little pup soon. I can't wait to see pictures! What kind of dog is she?

    Also, have you heard about the book "Waiter Rant"? It was an anonymous NYC server's blog that got published. I read it when I was a server and it's spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puppies!!!!!!!!!! I volunteer at our local humane society and I have the HARDEST time not coming home with all the dogs when I leave there! I can't wait to see your adorable puppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG PUPPIES! I can't handle the cuteness! Aww, yay for a new pup for your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh so exciting! Can't wait to hear more about her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay new puppy!!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete