Wednesday, March 18, 2015

#HashtagHumpDay | Vol.17

It's #HashtagHumpDay folks! The greatest day of the week! Because we are half way through the week which means we are that much closer to Friday.

Thanks for joining me and my best gal pal Laura. While you're here, hop on over and show her some love! She's kindof a big deal if you know what I mean :)
#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

I got a little too much into the holiday spirit yesterday. But is that even a bad thing?? I'm a small percentage Irish and Blake is exxtreeeemmeelyy Irish. Like I call him a leprechaun from time to time. I was almost tempted while at work whenever I answered the phone to answer with an Irish accent. #toomuch? #aintnoonegettingpinchedtoday

I was seriously surprised that this is the only green shirt I own. Well actually that's a lie. I have two of my Unofficial (side note: first blog post ever was about this holiday - read up!) shirts from college but probably a tad inappropriate to wear to work. Nonetheless! I got this for Christmas from my sister and it's only the third time I've worn it. #ohyoufancy #greenandgoldallover

We even got to have GREEN BEER! #alittletooexcited #holidaybeverages

Last night the bars were insane! I've never seen so many people! It was like I was back in college when the bars were packed and you can't even move. We went to our normal country bar and it was filled! #pleaseleavemybar #youdontevengohere

This is the first Wednesday in a month where I haven't had anything adult-related to do and I can't say I hate it! I actually don't anything I need to do today! Oh, the possibilities #illjuststayinbed #mytwomainmen #secondcupofcoffeeby8am

I'm going to go back to reading Joey's book now that I simply can't put down! Link-up, buy her book, and Happy Hump Day!





 photo postsign2.png

7 comments:

  1. Man - - - I keep praying for a day off with NOTHING to do... It will come ----- eventually!!!!

    We had a lot going on, and both had work this morning - so no green beer for us. However, I wanted to stop by this cafe after TKD with my husband, for their Coffee Ice cream Guinness Float - HOWEVER - they closed at 830p..... WTH?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green shirt and LOVE the coffee mug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That green shirt is super cute!!! My office is around a bunch of bars and I noticed an abnormal amount of traffic last night when I was leaving! Like way abnormal!!! I couldn't believe how many people were out! That coffee mug is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that shirt, so cute! I wore my only work appropriate green shirt yesterday as well! :) Enjoy your day off, it sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The green shirt looks great!! Perfect for some Adult St. Patty's cheer :)
    Your mug is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I broke down and had a green beer last night too, I just had to! Also, I call James my leprechaun too because his beard comes in super red - I told him I want him to grow it out so he can be my personal leprechaun #imthatcrazygirlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  7. I felt bad because I was craving mexican, but I had a green margarita! Does that count?

    ReplyDelete