Wednesday, March 25, 2015

#HashtagHumpDay | Vol.18

It's #HashtagHumpDay folks! The greatest day of the week! Because we are half way through the week which means we are that much closer to Friday.

Thanks for joining me and my best gal pal Laura. While you're here, hop on over and show her some love! She's kindof a big deal if you know what I mean :)
#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

That awkward moment when I had this post scheduled and it posted with nothing in it... #hawkwardturtle #mybadbros

Moving day is in one week!! #imsoexcitedandijustcanthideit #timetodecorateagain

Excuse my rant for a minute: if you are looking for a place to make reservations for a vacation, please don't yell at the people who are on the phone and telling you how much it is. We don't decide the rates. Same as you shouldn't yell at your waitress because your meal didn't come out how you wanted. They didn't cook your food! Be considerate of everyone that works in the customer service industry! #rantover

Anyone know how to renew a library card when you don't live in the state that you have that library card in?? #imhavingbookwithdrawals #imbrokeandneedtoread

I spilled coffee all over my jeans this morning. This day is already off to a fantastic start. #atleastididntburnmyskin #damnthoseflimsylids


For whatever reason Blake and I we're watching Spring Break videos last night and I've never been more traumatized If you search on Twitter "#SB2K15 video" you'll know what I'm talking about #youvebeenwarned #makeitstop #myeyesarebleeding #buticantlookaway


 photo postsign2.png

4 comments:

  1. Oh man - I knew something was up when all I saw was SDF on this post - Glad you got it back up! Hahahahahaha!

    And I hate when people take their rage out on waitresses, or travel agents... Like you can do anything to change the rates?

    It will get better!!!!!! Keep pushing for a better day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when people get made at waitresses because their food took a while- it's most likely not their fault!! Happy Humpday Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl I don't think I've ever met anyone who is EXCITED about moving. I like the day after you're done + everything is all put together + you don't have any more work to do, but SOMEHOW I never make it to that day.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. The people that get mad at the people doing their jobs always astounds me. I can't tell how many customers have ranted to me about prices because yes the "lowly" person taking your order is EXACTLY who is going to set prices just so we can hear people bitch at us all day long - that sounds like a perfect idea. Not. I have to watch so I'm not super sassy with them.

    ReplyDelete