Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My New Favorite Maxi | eShakti Review

I don't go shopping very often. I'm more of a type of girl that would much rather spend all of my money on craft supplies than go buy clothes for no reason. I'm also a type of girl that only buys clothes for specific events and that I can wear well after said event.

But, I was super pumped when eShakti reached out to me to do a review of one of their items! I was seeing a lot of ladies in blogland receiving they're clothes and thought they we're just precious - I couldn't wait to be a part of it! Won't lie, I felt like a blogging boss :)
I probably spent an entire day debating back and forth on which item I wanted to receive. Here in Florida the weather gets super muggy super quick and is vastly approaching upon us. So I didn't want to choose a sweater or anything really with sleeves because I didn't feel that I would be able to wear it very long.

My two picks came between a gorgeous maxi skit and a houndstooth print dress that I thought would be perfect for Alabama game day for next season. But I really wanted something that I could mix with a lot of different pieces and not sweat through the material come Summer season.
I am so extremely happy with my choice of the maxi skirt! I've worn it twice since I've received it. Both times I've paired it with my new denim jacket. The past week I paired it with my pearls I wore for my wedding, plain grey tee tied, and my cowgirl boots. A lot of my coworkers called me little house on the prairie but it looked so cute and I was comfortable all day!

The best part about this skirt - it has pockets!! I don't think I need to say anything after that.
The only thing that I was a little disappointed with is that it took well over 2 weeks when I ordered it. And that's not eShakti's fault at all. It's a normal 7-9 business day shipping. But DHL wouldn't leave my package at my door even with a signed note for it. So I didn't actually receive my skirt until a week after I was supposed to.

eShakti on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter

I received these products in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.
 photo postsign2.png

10 comments:

  1. I am a HUGE fan of eshakti! I worked with them and got a beautiful vintage dress that I LOVE! The clothing is really well done and they are a wonderful company to work with.

    That maxi is super fun, love the pattern and color your chose! You look lovely, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is the most gorgeous thing ever on you!! Rock it girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skirt with Pockets? Done - tell them to TAKE MY MONEY

    ReplyDelete
  4. My oldest daughter and I are short. We've found that even when we shop in the petite section, maxi skirts make us look like little girls playing dress up. Now, my middle daughter has legs that just won't end (she's a dancer). She can rock a maxi skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is just so cute and looks great on you!!!!! And hello to another Alabama fan :) That makes my heart smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That maxi is super cute! I am obsessed with maxi skirts/dresses and love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I love how you styled it. Everything from eShakti is awesome, and lots of them have pockets which I love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from Life of Meg's blog hop! I adore that skirt - it looks fantastic on you! I have always wanted to give the maxi skirt thing a try...I think it's about time I do some shopping for myself! :)

    Julie ::Wally and Jules::
    http://www.wallyandjules.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that skirt! Maxi skirts are so comfy and perfect for living in the hot and humid south. I plan on rocking them daily this summer here in Alabama.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO cute! We've never heard of this website before, but we went to check them out after reading this post and OMG! We spotted so many things we like

    M + K

    ReplyDelete