Saturday, March 14, 2015

One Year of Marriage

Today celebrates when I walked down the aisle.

Today I married my best friend.

Today I shared our love story with all of our close family and friends.

Today is when I became a military wife.

Today I changed my last name.

Today I wore the perfect white dress.

Today I was welcomed into a new family as my husband was welcomed into mine.

Today I took a break from being a college student to being a wife.

Today I had my dream Pinterest-inspired wedding.

Today I ate cake.

Today I had my first dance to Lost In This Moment by Big & Rich.


Today I cried as a shared a special moment with my father.

Today I have been married to my best friend for one year. And it has been the craziest year of my life. I wouldn't change a thing about it.

Every time, I would choose you.

 photo postsign2.png

2 comments:

  1. Happy first anniversary!!!! Hope you guys are celebrating in a special way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh congrats girl! happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete