Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Spring Towards The Beach

Can I blame daylight savings on my weekend post coming out Tuesday night??

I'm going to say yes.

Or the fact that I went to the beach on Sunday and am NOW having the free time to put it all together??

I'll stick with the former.

Friday night we had a movie and Chipotle date complimentary of Christmas/Valentine's Day gift cards from my fam. We saw Unfinished Business and I can't really say that I was a fan. It was a typical Vince Vaughn movie but I thought that with Dave Franco in it it would be that much better since he's so stinkin' hot.
I have nothing else to say. The movie was really funny though and it mostly had to do with Dave Franco.

I also got to have a cup of wine during the movie - that's my kind of movie theater!

Saturday I don't even think we did anything. But Sunday, that's where the fun was.

Sunday was a gorgeous day! And I won't lie I didn't want to do much of anything because of the mound of laundry that needed to be done. But Blake kept saying "comee onnnnn don't be lame!!"

The beach we went.

So we got all of our friends to come out with us, enjoy the nice weather, and kick off our 6 week long spring break season :)
And you can't be the $5 Bloody Mary's and cocktails on Sundays. If I could get $5 Bloody Mary's everyday of the week I wouldn't hate it one bit. But for now #sundayfundayforever
Here's to beach season beginning! :)

 photo postsign2.png

5 comments:

  1. Beach on a weekend? Yes please!!! So glad that you had a good weekend! Hopefully we all adjust a little bit better to daylight savings time by the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks like so much fun! Glad you got to go to the beach and hang out with friends! I am thinking a beach trip needs to happen for us soon as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to not think Dave Franco was hot, but I totally have changed my mind now. Also so jealous that you were at a beach when we were recovering from a snow-in the Thursday before this weekend :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would give anything to just be able to hit the beach up on a weekend. So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would kill to have that beautiful beach near me! These pictures make me soooo jealous.

    ReplyDelete