Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, everyone!

The weather is starting to warm up down here in good ol' Florida which means the humidity is back in full force! Which makes me want to do all of the shopping and bring summer back into my wardrobe.

Here's my favorites, for you all!

 [via]

 [via]
How beautiful is this headboard?? It's so different, too.

 [via]
And I want all of the discounted Easter candy I got from the commissary. I have no boundaries.

 [via]
Not that I'll actually make these but this makes me want to jump through my computer screen and devour every last bite.

 [via]
I'm in serious need of summer clothes. Every morning I realize how my wardrobe is pretty much geared towards fall and winter and ZERO for summer. Anyone want to buy me a summer wardrobe for my birthday in two weeks??

Hope you all have a great weekend!

 photo postsign2.png

8 comments:

  1. Okay - Yes - I'm hungry - - - and I want to lose weight - don't judge me - My husband raises his eyebrows at me, and I'm all whatevs - I'm STARVING

    That summer outfit in the picture - I think is really kind of cute! I would totally rock that.

    And and and those brownie things - SHUT UP AND JUST ADD THE 5lbs ON ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that headboard--such a cool idea! I'd love to do something like that for our second guest bedroom headboard!
    The summer outfit in the picture is perfect--gimme the maxi!! :)
    Hope you have a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE that headboard! also the maxi skirt for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh... I am in desperate need of summer clothes myself ... & DREAD shopping for them. Ugh.
    I LOVE that Raven meme :) Totally me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG those brownies, I am drooling! Must...resist...temptation to bake! ;) I want new Summer clothes SO bad but they are not in the budget this month, so I will live vicariously through everyone else, haha! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA that picture is how I feel about food all the time! I'll share the brownie with you and then it will all be okay;)

    kyliemcgraw.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness...those brownies!!! YUM!!! Also just saw you are at Eglin! We just moved from Pensacola to Meridian, Mississippi last fall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That hungry meme is so me. Sigh. Have a great weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete