Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday Favorites

I'm going to keep this short and sweet today guys.

And I think the biggest struggle of a Friday Favorites post isn't really gathering up all of my favorite Pinterest finds from this week - it's the figuring out how to start the post off and what to say before it.

Although as I'm writing this post, Blake is trying to tease Collins by knocking on random walls and Collins is turning into watch dog mode. It's actually quite entertaining.

But really, anyone realize Pinterest kinda broke on Wednesday?? Like, I don't know what it was, but my home feed was frozen at the same pins from Tuesday night till Wednesday afternoon. #pinterestaddict

And now I just filled the beginning of this post with random happenings. Onto the favorites!

[via]

[via]
IT'S SO PRETTY IT MAKES MY EYES HURT. Literally what I said to Blake when I saw it yesterday.

 [via]
How gorgeous and rustic is this set up?? My couch is a shade lighter in color than this one but I think I could really work that into above my coach but maybe in like a teal or even a brighter shade?? Thoughts?

[via]
So. Much. Truth. I even told one of my coworkers yesterday that I need a new maxi even though I have one for every day of the week #givemeallthemaxis

[via]
How pretty and simple is this baseball wreath from over at Munchkins and the Military. Perfect for the start of baseball season! And both of our teams have that Royals/Cubbie blue so I feel it's a good blend between the two teams without favoring one over the other
 
  [via]
Speaking of basball... I need a new Cubs shirt like yesterday. Also, anyone know that Alyssa Milano has her own MLB collection for all of the teams?? Anyone other than me think it's weird? Thought so.
[via]
I love chocolate and chocolate loves me. Which means I need this in my belly. More than one please.

Well friends, I'm off to do a little early birthday celebrating tonight! This is what happens when your birthday is on a Monday.

Happy Friday!


 photo postsign2.png

10 comments:

  1. Great pins this week! Loving that coffee mug--it's SO spring! :)
    Hope you guys have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes to maxi dress! the answer to not shaving your legs in the summer! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maxi dress meme - HAHAHAHAHA!

    And oh man - do I love that couch and the throw pillows! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that first quote and that coffee cup makes me almost want to start drinking coffee – it’s perfect! That baseball wreath looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the maxi dress quote. So true and comfy! Stopped by from the link up. :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean about starting FonF (or any) posts! I just like to jump right in and have a hard time coming up with those introductory senteneces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yep... its why you'll see me in maxi skirts all spring & summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These favorites are like a line up of perfection! LOVE the quote :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the shout out!! (:
    That Lilly mug is to die for! I love Lilly patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE MAXIS! It's totally true that they're crotchless yoga pants but I don't even care! I LOVE that couch, gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete