Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday Favorites

Hey y'all!

By the time you read this, I'll be picking up my race gear to run the Rock n' Roll half marathon in Nashville!

Yes, I'm excited and nervous. No, I'm not ready in the slightest.

I still rounded up my favorites for you this week!
[via]

[via]
All I need to complete this outfit is an insanely large bubble necklace then I could wear this outfit straight out of my closet.

[via]
This daybed is so pretty and simple! I'm recently obsessed with putting a couch type or chair in the bedroom. Not that I have a big enough bedroom to do exactly that. But I think it would definitely make any room.

[via]
I don't know why this is funny but I cannot stop laughing.

[via]
PRETTY, PRETTY COFFEE MUG!

[via]
Even after my Pinterest fail of a meal on Tuesday, I'm determined to find my next success and I think this could be the next one! I mean, it's a taco casserole! You can't go wrong with that!

Have a great weekend everyone! I'll be up bright eyed and bushy tailed tomorrow morning running, or trying to run, 13.1 miles!

My drive home tomorrow after the race shall be interesting.
 photo postsign2.png

5 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting! Have a wonderful race, you will do awesome I'm sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Bauble necklaces for a good price - Our World Boutique!! I get jewelry from them all the time and it's really reasonable. http://ourworldboutique.com/collections/jewelry/products/bubble-statement-necklace-large-size

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need some good bright necklaces for summer!

    Good luck tomorrow!! Cant wait to hear how it goes for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS good luck on your 1/2 marathon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm probably late but good luck on the race!!

    ReplyDelete