Wednesday, April 8, 2015

#HashtagHumpDay | Vol.19

It's #HashtagHumpDay folks! The greatest day of the week! Because we are half way through the week which means we are that much closer to Friday.

Thanks for joining me and my best gal pal Laura. While you're here, hop on over and show her some love! Props to her for picking up my slack last week when I was terrible host and in the process of moving. She's also sick so hope that she'll feel better!!
#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

I'm still jumping for joy now that I have some piece and quiet in my new house. Love Blake's friends and all. But a house full of grown boys that take up all of my space brings out an ugly side of me that I'm not a fan of. #youwontlikelaurenwhenshesangry #getoutofmybubble

I'm pretty sure my dog has separation anxiety. Like legit. Blake told me that on Monday when I was at work and that every time Collins heard a car pull up outside he would run by the door and sit and wait or me to walk through the door. #quemytinyviolin #breakmyheartintoatinypieces

I haven't crafted anything in over a month and I'm having serious withdrawals #dontmakefunofme #mustcrafteverything

FINDING CARTER IS BACK AND IT'S BETTER THAN EVER!! I also just realized that 3 out of the 5 shows I watch during the week are on MTV #noragrets #givemeallofthedrama

Countdown is now 2 weeks away from my half marathon in Nashville and I am in no way prepared #shouldirunnoworlater #probablylater

Happy Wednesday, friends!

 photo postsign2.png

7 comments:

  1. I can totally identify with needing peace and quiet and space in your home! It's fun to have people stay for a bit but I definitely hit that threshold where it's like, ok, need my home back now!

    Aww, that story about your pup is really cute but sad too! Poor guy! Our dog Rocky has serious separation anxiety issues too, I think the only reason he does ok when we're gone for the day is because he has Otie with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peace and quiet is a must! I'm all about zen and relaxation after I get home from work.

    I'm training for a half marathon, too! Best of luck! :) Is this your first?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dog does the same thing, I'm not sure if it's separation anxiety or she is just optimistic that one of us is going to come home early.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to do the R&R Nashville race but they always have it the same day as the Ky Derby race... they need to separate these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dog has separation anxiety. When I am not home, she doesn't really want much to do with anything. We got a second dog for her, and when we split them up to take her to the vet or whatever..now he freaks out too. Vicious cycle of getting dogs for your dogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dog has horrible separation anxiety. There's nothing we can do to make it better, either. We figure it's been going on for 11 years. It probably won't stop now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I am late on this one -

    My dog has been having separation anxiety too!!! Oh man, It makes me feel AWFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete