Wednesday, April 15, 2015

#HashtagHumpDay | Vol.20

It's #HashtagHumpDay folks! The greatest day of the week! Because we are half way through the week which means we are that much closer to Friday.

Thanks for joining me and my best gal pal Laura. While you're here, hop on over and show her some love! Did you see the deliciousness she cooked up yesterday?? Like, get in my belly right this instant.
#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

Collin's thought 2 am last night/this morning was a great time for some puppy play time. I let him "try" to get some of his energy out for an hour. Didn't quite work out so I had to guilty-ly(is that even a word?) put him in his crate to calm down #badpuppyparent

And now he's sleeping right next to me all cuddled up acting like the perfect angel he thinks he is #hesluckyhessocute

Today is my baby sister's birthday! She turns 18 today. Look how beautiful she is! #babyturns18

Any of my Floridians know about those "Salt Life" slogans that are all over car decals and t-shirts? Every time I see it I always think that it says "Slut Life" and think to myself "I don't know if I would admit that on your car..." #awkward #youdoyoubooboo

I have a list of things to do today but all I want to do is drink multiple cups of coffee, lay on my couch, and possibly take a nap. But I know that drinking multiple cups of coffee will kinda take care of that whole taking a nap thing. #wednesdaysareforlazydays


Happy Hump Day, friends!
 photo postsign2.png

7 comments:

  1. Lol I'm very familiar with the "Salt Life" photos but I've never thought "slut life" lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giggles at "Slut Life" - hahahahaha

    And yeah, Wednesday are lazy days - I just want to curl up under my desk at work and just SLEEEEEEEP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "do you ever have so much to do that you just have to take a nap?" because that's pretty much my life most of the time. also, whenever I see those salt life stickers, I always wonder "have you ever actually been surfing? or whatever that brand is for? ARE YOU A PIRATE?!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah... we used to have to play with our dog right before bed time to try & get that puppy energy out. He's almost 2 & in the middle of the night, I wake up to him standing in between us IN THE BED with a ball in his mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha Salt Life= Slut Life, I am SO going to think that every time I see those stickers now. They have a Sale Life restaurant here in Jax Beach, now THAT would be an interesting name for a restaurant... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to your baby sis!!!
    I wish I could be laying on my couch taking naps too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some days I swear there is no amount of exercise that can cause my dog to lose her energy! She's two and still has her puppy energy!

    ReplyDelete