Wednesday, April 22, 2015

#HashtagHumpDay | Vol.21

It's #HashtagHumpDay folks! The greatest day of the week! Because we are half way through the week which means we are that much closer to Friday.

Thanks for joining me and my best gal pal Laura. While you're here, hop on over and show her some love! Did you see the deliciousness she cooked up yesterday?? Like, get in my belly right this instant.
#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

Okay, serious talk. Who enjoyed the ACMs on Sunday?? It made my little 90s country soul very happy #givemeallofthe90scountrylove

On that note, was I the only one who didn't know that Nick Jonas sang Chains and Jealous?? #iliveunderarock #youllalwaysbethejonasbrotherstome


Tomorrow I hit the road for my half marathon! I can already predict that I will not be a happy camper come Sunday when I have to be at work #somanyows #horizontalrunning

Real talk, any dog owners know how to get their dog to stop eating their own poop. Collins' is getting pretty sneaky about venturing off and pooping in the other room and then eat to make it look like he didn't do anything wrong #ihatepottytraining #givecollinsalloftheGreenies

I just realized that I've done a lot of real talks for this weeks post #notevensorry

I had the biggest Pinterst fail of a meal last night. This was the recipe I used. I don't know what went wrong but it did not taste like I thought it would. This is a time when I wished I lived less than 30 minutes away from the nearest Chipotle #takeouttotherescue #butireallywantChipotle

 photo postsign2.png

5 comments:

  1. UGH Rocky eats his poop too, and it's outside so it's not because he's trying to hide it. We don't know what to do about it. SO gross. *GAG* Oh no, Pinterest fails involving food are the worst! So frustrating when you're trying to be all awesome and cook something new and you end up having to get takeout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Pinterest Recipe Fail. So sad!!!!!!! I just read through it - but, I'm thinking the shredded cheddar at the end - was probably not the best idea - I mean, if you want a creamier mac n cheese - you need to somehow get the stock and the cheddar together sooner... I don't think the fail was your fault at all - just the recipe chicks. So there you go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gunner used to eat his poop too, but outside where he pooped. It was mostly a phase. As for the potty training, just make sure every time they do their business outside they get a treat and a ton of praise. Crate training helped a lot too. As for the poop eating, our biggest thing was making sure he had more than enough food, and really nutritious food, so he was too full to eat the poo. Other options include sprinkling cayenne or Tabasco on the poops so they won't eat them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Horizontal running is the best running. I only marathon movies and TV shows.! Good luck with yours though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved all the 90s country at the ACM awards. Definitely the best performances of the night were from all the legends like Reba and Garth.

    ReplyDelete