Wednesday, April 29, 2015

#HashtagHumpDay | Vol.22

It's #HashtagHumpDay folks! The greatest day of the week! Because we are half way through the week which means we are that much closer to Friday.

Thanks for joining me and my best gal pal Laura. While you're here, hop on over and show her some love!
#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

Sorry I'm just now showing my face around this blogosphere. I don't feel exactly human after my half marathon on Saturday. #isthisreallife #everythinghurts

However, the race was super fun and I plan on recapping it all tomorrow. That is if I feel any more alive tomorrow #nopromises

STARBUCKS FRAPPUCINO HAPPY HOUR COMES BACK ON MAY 1ST!! #somuchexcitement #starbuckseverydayfrom4to6 #loudnoises

I'm still not reacting well to Derek Shepard dying on last weeks Grey's Anatomy episode #allofthefeels #sorryforthespoileralert #alwaysourmcdreamy

So anyone been to Playa del Carmen or Cancun? I'm going in a few weeks and all I keep reading are about how locals aren't very friendly to the tourists and now I fear for my life #neverbeenoutofthecountry #canibringmedogtoprotectme

I'm one episode away from the Sons of Anarcyh season 7 finale and I don't know how I'm going to react. I'll probably watch the entire series again to completely honest so I can cry all over again #allofthefeels #theresalotofeelsthisweek
 photo postsign2.png

11 comments:

  1. I do love a good hashtag, what a fab linky idea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the first time in life, I haven't even watched this season of Grey's. When I heard Derrick was gone I was pretty angry. Poor Meredith loses everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally not taking Derek leaving well either. And I love New Girl on fox so I love love your Schmidt references lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear more about your race! Yay for Frappuccino happy hour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is this happy hour you speak of? Good discounts? Also, I've been to Cancun, but not since I was really young. I don't remember there being any rude locals, but in general, everyone who isn't American, hates Americans... just kind of be prepared for that. Go to Xcaret Park if you can while you are there - it was sooooo cool! I really loved the underground river/caves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #teammcdreamy4ever

    And I've been to Cancun - and it was BEAUTIFUL. We went out into the local community - and went to different marketplaces - and the products were gorgeous. I've never been treated so nicely!
    I went to Xcaret and swam with dolphins - and went snorkeling. It was such a wonderful experience.

    ReplyDelete
  7. #HashtagHumpDay is AWESOMESAUCE!! I love it :) Hashtags never get old to me! Love your blog! Sammi | Grounded & Surrounded

    ReplyDelete
  8. STILL NOT OVER MCDREAMY.. are you going to watch tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Playa Del Carmen and Cancun. If you don't bother the locals they won't bother you. I had a wonderful trip there a few years ago. You should be fine! Plus, it's super beautiful. Virtual high five for finishing a half marathon. You're so impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sobbed for days after the SOA finale. DAYS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never been to Cancun so I can't help you out with that one. My husband's favorite show was SOA. Mine was True Blood. Now that both are no longer on, we don't really have a favorite. Congrats on running a marathon!

    ReplyDelete