Monday, April 6, 2015

Week+Easter Weekend Wrapup

I didn't mean to be on hiatus all last week. I actually took a complete social media vacation on accident. My brother in law was here all last week. We moved on Wednesday and actually took us way longer than I would've liked. And two of Blake's friends visited from Ft. Benning for the weekend to celebrate a 21st birthday. But in the meantime here's my photo dump from all this past week.

Warning: Puppy over-load


Hope everyone had a fantastic Easter weekend! Mine was very relaxing and very much needed.

And I'm definitely happy to have just the three of us in our new apartment :)
 photo postsign2.png

9 comments:

  1. aahhh - everyone can use a puppy overload post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh puppy overload, yay! SO cute!! Glad you had a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds/looks like a great week!!! The puppy is adorable :) Never too many picture of puppies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puppy overload is always ok! I lovw Dunkin Iced Coffee!!! Have you tried cookie dough? It's my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a busy and FULL weekend! It is always nice to sit down and relax after company leave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh your dog is SO cute!! No such thing as a puppy overload.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a great week off! I need to take a social media break!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you have been busy :D What a cute puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is it about pets that makes us take so many more pictures than we do of humans? :) Our cat was very photographed, then we had kids, now I take more of them. But still, cute puppies = perfect photo op 9/10 times! Congrats on the new apartment. I hope you feel/get settled quickly!

    ReplyDelete