Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday and 1st of May, everyone!

It has been absolutely gorgeous down here. I'm hoping that the weather will carry into the weekend so that I can take Collins' to the dog park and start to get him socialized with other dogs. Plus sounds like a perfect way to spend a Sunday to me!

If any of you plan to go out to eat tomorrow for the UFC fight, please tip your waitress. For the love of all that is everything, don't skimp out on them and be cheap. Also, the BWW's by us is charging $30 COVER for this damn fight. I cannot believe it!

Back to our regular scheduled programming
[via]

[via]
How beautious (yes, that is a word. I just made it one.) is this outfit??? I'm very partial the necklace especially.

[via]
 Anyone else have dreams of patio furniture? I blame it on me not having one.

 [via]
Get it?? Because there's a donut on it! Sorry, I'm lame.

[via]
My husband, ladies and gents. And me too.

[via]
Does my obsession with Hamburger Helper count as 'healthy'? Probably not - but I really want to try this one out!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!



 photo postsign2.png

5 comments:

  1. That mug is adorable!

    Happy Friday!
    Becky
    @bybmg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need the mug. And I also have things backwards....the nice to strangers and teasing my friends! Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunday dog park day is my whole life! haha. And I feel you on the chambray with pearls, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I thought I was the only one on the planet who loved Hamburger Helper! LOVE that outfit, I need it! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally with you on the patio furniture! I have a great backyard and zero furniture right now. Is it just me or is patio furniture ridiculously expensive?!

    ReplyDelete