Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, everyone!

I'm hoping for a relaxing weekend. It's supposed to be gorgeous weather this weekend - maybe another trip to the doggie beach for ol' Collins :)

[via]

[via]
How perfect would this be for country concerts and just all the time in the summer??

[via]
If I had a big space to have this set up in my foyer - this would be my dream

[via]
This really haunts my dreams. My baby sister graduates high school this year and was born in 1996.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

 photo postsign2.png

4 comments:

  1. UGH that ecard, that is scary stuff right there! LOVE the entryway thing with the hey y'all pillow, so cute! Have a great weekend girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man. I need that Hell on Heels tank. also I just like to pretend to not realize the facts of that ecard. nope nope nope nope nope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we had a doggie beach. Landlock struggle is real in Idaho. And I really want that tank too! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That foyer entry way is adorable. I wish I had one to decorate.

    ReplyDelete