Wednesday, May 6, 2015

#HashtagHumpDay | Vol.23

It's #HashtagHumpDay folks! The greatest day of the week! Because we are half way through the week which means we are that much closer to Friday.

Thanks for joining me and my best gal pal Laura. While you're here, hop on over and show her some love!
#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

I've been really slacking on my blogging game two weeks in a row with not posting until Wednesday. But we did spend all day at the dog beach on Sunday so can I use exhaustion as an excuse rather than laziness? #naturalbeachpuppy #excepthesafraidofwater

We'll be making these visits to dog parks and beaches on the reg. He's even worked a dog park visit into the top of my to do list for tomorrow. He's so thoughtful and considerate. #spoiledpuppy #heneedsfriendsbesidesmomanddad

Anyone else think that Hot Pursuit looks a little silly? And silly as in really stupid and a little pointless #Reesediditwrong #shewasherbestinSweetHomeAlabama

I hate to admit that I did not do Cinco de Mayo excursions last night. Only because every mexican restaurant in the vicinity of my house was over an hour wait. Even the regular restaurants too! I couldn't believe it. #ijustwantmargaritasandqueso #doesDosdeMayostillcount

And in about less than 2 weeks, I'll be on the beach sipping on real margaritas on the beaches of Mexico! #aremargaritasmorerealinMexico #allofthesun #eventhoughIliveonabeach

I'm also super pumped to read again. I've been really slacking on my reading game now that I don't have a library card #sadbookworm #iwanttoburymynoseinbooks

Anyone else taking advantage of Starbucks happy hour?? I've gone twice so far and plan on going a third time tomorrow... #noragrets #notevenoneletter #iliveforStarbuckshappyhour

That Pacquiao and Mayweather fight though... #yawnfest #lookedliketheywerechasingeachother
 photo postsign2.png

6 comments:

  1. I had the brief thought that we should eat at a Mexican restaurant last night and then I was like "But it will be insane, nope!" We really don't like crowds and having to wait an hour to eat. So we made Mexican at home. Yay for library cards! And you used a Captain Picard gif! I'm kind of a Star Trek nerd. I can't go to SB's happy hour during the week because of stupid work, but I'm hoping maybe Saturday? I need to try the S'more frapp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My good friends Isaac, Erick, and Jonny invited me over to watch the fight, and I politely declined, only to have them text me the whole time about how incredibly boring it was. lol, Happy Humpday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep meaning to take advantage of the Starbucks happy hour and then I don't. Maybe tomorrow when I'm near the only one in my town.

    I can't even imagine not having a library card. I can function better without a debit card than my library card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We didn't even consider going out for Mexican yesterday. I don't like to fight the crowds. Plus we have friends coming in tomorrow and they requested a good Mexican meal for one dinner, so our celebration will be tomorrow :) Beach + a book is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we definitely went for margaritas at lunch to beat the crowd.... hahaha! I am so jealous of all of your upcoming beach time with your books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did nothing for Cinco de Mayo. I didn't even blog that day. I was an epic fail whole day. I'm super jealous of your upcoming vacation though!

    ReplyDelete