Wednesday, May 13, 2015

#HashtagHumpDay | Vol.24

It's #HashtagHumpDay folks! The greatest day of the week! Because we are half way through the week which means we are that much closer to Friday.

Thanks for joining me and my best gal pal Laura. While you're here, hop on over and show her some love!
#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

Let me play you the following scenario:
"Are you looking to stay at specific property or area for your vacation?"
"On the beach." #NOKIDDING #alwaysthesameanswer

My list is never ending of everything I need to get done before I leave on Monday for Mexico #willigetitalldone #probablywillgethalfofit

WE GET OUR WASHER AND DRYER DELIVERED TODAY AND I'M SO EXCITED I THINK I'M GOING TO BURST!! #amiofficiallyanadultnow #imayvomittoo

And Friends has been on repeat on my TV #notevensorry #the90sisthegreatestdecadeever

Maybe I should get a move on for my list to do today - but my couch is just so comfy #lazydayoff
 photo postsign2.png

5 comments:

  1. I always plan to be so productive. Then my couch summons me and it wins.

    We were running around, doing errands, literally until we left when we went to Disney last month. Why is there always so much to do before a vacation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I alternate between watching the entire Friends series + the entire HIMYM series. I'm currently on Friends. It's really the best. I miss it. Last night I watched the one where Rachel is trying to get Joshua's attention + it literally made me cringe because I felt so awkward for her.. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FRIENDS is almost always on repeat in my house. I mean...it's just the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for new washer/dryer!!!! And the 90's really was the best for TV. Period. And music :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friends is always on at my house if I have control of the TV. Years later....still funny!

    ReplyDelete