Wednesday, May 27, 2015

#HashtagHumpDay | Vol.25

HI GUISE!

I'm back and alive from my Mexican excursion with a much darker complexion.

Thanks for joining me and my best gal pal and American lovin' co-host Laura. While you're here, hop on over and show her some love!

And while she's off touring our great capital, we've got Kasey taking her place! You might remember her, she guest co-hosted for me last week. We really like her :)
#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

Why is it always when ever we get back from vacation that we're exhausted? I feel like I need a vacation from my vacation #staycation #thebeachwearsyouout

I may or may not have a problem. I love coffee mugs. I bought three on my trip. #notevenmadaboutit #mocoffeenoproblems #starbucksmugsfordayz

Speaking of Starbucks, there was a Starbucks in Mexico - and we went more times last week than I've gone in maybe a month. But not counting when they had their happy hour because that doesn't count #obviwefoundStarbucks #givemeallthecoffee

I did way too much math on my trip. Trying to go from Pesos to USD from USD back to Pesos. It's exhausting. But apparently it's much better to pay in Pesos because everyone has a different exchange rate and then it actually ends up being less than what they told you. #yourlessonfortheday #okaynowicangobacktobed

And I came home to a full DVR so you all know what I'm doing today #notmoving #jkihavethingstodotoday #butIdontwanttodothings

Maybe I should start doing things I have planned. But maybe not. #maybeineedmorecoffee #orsnugglewithCollins

Come back tomorrow for the first part of my Mexico trip!! It involves pictures of Dolphins :) #dolphinsaregood #dolphinsarefish #namethatmovie

 photo postsign2.png

10 comments:

  1. I hate having to convert $$ whenever I travel places! It's the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha what a fun post! I love Shmidt.

    Also yes, coffee is like crack to white people. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Coffee is like crack to white people - hahahahahahahahaha

    And DOLPHINS! Don't you lie to me woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. daddy day care! where do babies come from?! also I'm really excited for your mexico recap. then I can pretend I went on vacation instead of moving...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somebody can compete with my coffee mug addiction! I always end up buying more and bringing them home and getting crap about how I already have too many. But they're all cute so I want them all! I always justify I'll just use them for decoration in some sort of Pinterest fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you had fun on your trip!! I'm super jealous. I totally need a vacay. Like now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back, can't wait to hear more about your trip!! I love that you found a Starbucks! That is totally me on trips, we get there and I'm like ok, where are the coffee shops?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I usually try to schedule a day off in my vacations for a recovery day when I get home. Recovery, grocery shopping and laundry day haha! And ummmm I can't wait for dolphin pictures! YES!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha every time I go on vacation I come back exhausted and with new coffee mugs... that I don't need!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I seriously feel you with the needing a vacation from vacation bit. It's exhausting! But yay for coffee and all the mugzzz!

    ReplyDelete