Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Favorites

Hello, friend!

Thank goodness for the weekend! Not that it really matters for my schedule. But that means I'm another day closer to my next day off!

I haven't done a Friday Favorites in a very long time. I don't even remember the last I did one #badblogger

But here we go!
[via]

[via]
Doesn't this shirt just scream "pair me with some cowboy boots and swing me around the dance floor." I mean, that's what everyone looks for in an outfit right??
[via]
I am loving all of the 4th of July decor coming out! If I could, I would decorate my house in 4th of July decor 365 days a year.

[via]
Chalkboard coffee bar?? Count me in!

[via]
"Serving size" is like a foreign language to me.

[via]

Speaking of recommended serving size. How mouth watering does this look??

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

 photo postsign2.png

4 comments:

  1. I am dying over that wreath for Fourth of July - that is so perfect! I'm with you, I love having these decorations up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that chalkboard coffee bar!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pretty much want to do my whole house in chalkboard paint! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chalkboard coffee bar is amazing! And uh, serving sizes are clearly wrong! They're never nearly big enough. :)

    ReplyDelete