Wednesday, June 3, 2015

#HashtagHumpDay | Vol.26

Sup bros.

Everything is now back in working order.

We got my gal pal Laura back from her vacay! And thanks to Kasey for stepping up to the plate (get it??) and covering our behinds for the past 2 weeks. You rock, girlfriend!

And now, back to our regular scheduled programming.
#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

Blake has now moved to the late shift for work. So we really don't see each other. Which kinda sucks for us. But luckily he made it up by having one of his days off be the same as mine since I don't have a normal job where I have normal days off. It's fine. #dontmindme #imjustbitter

Also, Blake and I are workout buddies. And by workout buddies I mean that he shows me up with his strong weights while I follow my new workout program. I'm just a newbie! #notreally #imjustreallynotfitanymore #iusedtohavemuscles

Does anyone notice that all of the players in the Softball College World Series that their hair is freakishly long?? Like and it's not just one. It's all of them. #imnotjealousoranything #imisssoftballandwantmermaidhair
Bonus of Blake getting moved to a different shift - Collins won't be in his cage for as long and we get more bonding time #allofthepuppysnuggles

This whole tracking your meals thing is pretty hard. It's not so much the meals - it's that I have to make sure everything fits into my set macros for the day. First day and I already went over on my carbs by about 20 grams and I'm sure I didn't track it correctly and it's way more than that #iliketoeat #isbutteracarb #justgivemabrowniealready
I've officially decided that I'm putting myself on a spending freeze for the month of June. Nothing excess. No extras. Really I'm doing this so I can stop going to Dunkin and/or Starbucks almost every other day. My bank account and weight have really taken the toll on that one #daytwoandialreadyhavetheshakes #distancemakestheheartgrowfonder #illmissyouDunkin
WHOSE READY TO SLEEP IN TOMORROW???? #ohohpickme #nightgirlscouts
 photo postsign2.png

5 comments:

  1. I would hate to deal with shift work, I need a routine. Plus I have sleep problems as is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracking sucks lol! I am back to tracking as well and I am so over it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude, that gif of Boo. That's me. every night. hahaha. I AM SO EXCITED to go back + read your mexico recaps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had wanted to get in to doing macros and stuff but then I started doing grain free, dairy free, processed free instead. I still have some of my research for my macros stuff so I am interested to see how it works for you and if I want to revisit it. Tracking food does succckkkkkkk!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh I HATE tracking food but it's the only thing that works for me! Girl you are a stronger woman than me staying away from Dunkin and Starbs this month, I'm at one of those every other day too, it's so bad!

    ReplyDelete