Wednesday, June 17, 2015

#HashtagHumpday | Vol.28

Hello ladies!

It's #HashtagHumpDay and I'm joined by my fave gal pal and blogger in crime Laura - give her some love why don't you!

#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

Today is a beautiful day my friends! #illbeatthebeach #dogbeachishwerethepartyat

Any of my Chicago fans out there??? All I can say is #ONEGOAL #BecauseItsTheCup #StanleyCupChamps #LordStanleyisHome

Have you ever noticed when you're on a diet that there are certain foods that you will eat ALL the time?? Mine is Subway. I've consumed more Subway in the last 3 weeks than I have in maybe the last 6 months. But I know if I lived closer to Chipotle I would happily consume that everyday and not even blink an eye #doublechickensaladeveryday #givemeguacamole #jkireallywantChipotle

Anyone have a movie that you learn great life lessons from? Mine is Legally Blonde. Also, MTV has it on TV right now #iregretnothing #pleasetellmeimnotalone #exercisegivesyouendorphins

Lately after the dog park Collins comes home and takes a nap and you can tell when he's dreaming because his body starts to twitch. A few times I've heard him growling and let out a little bark too and I almost don't want to wake him just because it's the cutest thing I've seen #dontwakethebaby

See ya, friends. I'll be a the beach with my best friend, Collins. And Blake will be there too :)


 photo postsign2.png

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that gif! Hilarious and sad all at the same time! Our doggies do that dreaming thing and it is SO cute, with the little squeaks and barks and kicking legs! Squee!

    YES I eat like the same thing every day when I'm on a diet! Like oatmeal for breakfast, chicken for lunch, greek yogurt for a snack, chicken for dinner. I should really branch out because no wonder I get sick of it and want to cheat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been eating the same foods for the last three weeks. Somehow I am not really tired of them yet either?! Crazy, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to watch Legally Blonde since it was added to Netflix and I still haven't! I need to before they take it away from me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah I get so jealous of your Wednesdays off. And that you live near the beach. Probably the best combination ever.

    ReplyDelete