Monday, June 22, 2015

Weekend Wrapup

Hello friends!

I actually had an eventful weekend rather than my normal scheduled programing of sitting on my couch and watching Netflix. Not that I don't enjoy doing that. Actually I've been saying how I need a weekend - or a day for that matter - of not doing anything.

A girl can dream, right??

Friday we had a little party with our friends. Self explanatory, yes?
It's a rarity when we take a good picture on the very first try. Neither of us are great first picture takers.

Success my friends!
I've been lucky with the friends I've made here :)

I also have a confession to make - I've broken my Dunkin freeze.

Saturday morning it was definitely needed. I lasted a whole 20 days without any Dunkin or Starbucks runs. I even got Dunkin twice that day and I'm not even sorry.
After work I had little motivation to do the things I wanted to do. So I took Collins to the dog park instead.

While we we're there and Collins was playing with the other dogs like he normally does; one of the owners said to me "I've seen that dog before. Is he the one that's always laying in the mud??"

Yup. That's him.
Sunday, we had a lot of Collins play time.

We started the day off with the dog park before Blake went to work. 
Look at that face. He did not want him to leave.

Later, Collins and I had a play date with our friends and their dog out in Pensacola at the dog beach. He's such a lucky dog - two trips to the dog beach in the same week!
We ended up finding another dog park out that way so that they could actually be off their leashes. It had it's own man-made beach off the bay and Collins was digging it!

He even got a little more comfortable with his swimming and swam out a little further all by himself! It helped that he was chasing other dogs that were chasing a tennis ball.
I also ordered this shirt for our Fourth of July festivities :) I've been holding off for a few days just to see if I really wanted it. But look at it! It's perfect for every day of the year - not just the Fourth of July!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

 photo postsign2.png

2 comments:

  1. 20 days without Starbucks (West coaster)...I couldn't do it! That's impressive. Sounds like a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is so cute! I've been on the lookout for a cute shirt for the 4th! Love the pup pics, glad you guys had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete