Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Work For It | Three Week Update

We're back for our fitness updates with the my new goals!

Again, only a slight bit of a change between week 1 and week 3; just like week 2

But a slight bit of a change is better than no change!
I'm actually super surprised with my progress this past week considering how poorly I ate and only went to the gym 3 days out of my scheduled 6.


Starting weight: 157lbs

Current weight: 154.8lbs

I'm now down 2.2lbs! Only about 17.8lbs to go to the magical 130 that I haven't been at since high school.

I'm super excited about changing up my routine for the next few weeks. I'm already feeling myself getting a little stronger. My baby arms are getting stronger and I can actually do 20 push ups without going into the girl pushup form.

I'll leave you all on a funny note. I had to do 20 minutes of HIIT as my cardio today and I was supposed to start with a 2 minute jog, sprint for 30 seconds, then walk at a moderate pace for 2 minutes, and back to sprint.

Silly me thought it was 2 minute job, 30 second sprint; and repeat. For the entire 20 minutes.

And of course I didn't realize it until I finished it and looked at the rest of the work out plan.

Okay, maybe it wasn't as funny as I thought it was. But I got a good laugh :)

 photo postsign2.png

4 comments:

  1. It feels so good when you feel like you can see some progress, doesn't it? Way to kill it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I haven't been so good with my working out and eating lately and I'm feeling blah. I need to get back at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking awesome, way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job girl friend! I need to lose my last stubborn 10 lbs and they're near impossible to drop!

    ReplyDelete