Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Work For It | Two Week Update

Hey girls, heyyyy!

So I said last week that I started doing my fitness goals and that I'm actually going to be holding myself accountable here too.

I'm using my after week 1 as my baseline pictures to track my progress.

I might have to have Blake take my pictures because the mirror pictures aren't exactly blog worthy. I may have to clean my mirror too.


 I can only tell a slight difference between the two weeks. Plus this past week I didn't do exactly the greatest with my eating. I had one too many cheat meals and didn't stick to the meals I had planned out. 

But hey, it's only a weeks progress! Progress is progress my friends! I'm not going to let this bring me down. I'm still working on the whole eating better thing and I'm now getting into the grove and remembering how much I loved working out.

And to keep things honest, I'll do my weight updates. Even though a lady is never supposed to reveal - but I'm no lady

Start weight: 157

Current weight: 156.8

 Like I said - progress is progress!
 photo postsign2.png

3 comments:

  1. Way to go, you are doing awesome! Like you said, progress is progress! I can definitely see a difference in the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANY loss is better then ANY gain... keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always say any progress is great progress!!! We all have a cheat we probably shouldn't. The successful thing to do is to just keep going and not obsess over it. Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete