Friday, July 3, 2015

Friday Favorites | Happy 4th of July!

Happy almost 4th of July, everyone!

It's the greatest holiday of the year! Besides Christmas, of course.

So why not make this weeks Friday Favorites all about the 4th of July!



[via]

[via]
I want this in a frame, on my wall, 365 days a year.

[via]
How perfect is this for a 4th of July party??! Maybe even a 4th of July wedding?

[via]
Creativity at it's finest and I love every bit of it.

[via]
You know how I feel about my mantels, and this is just absolutely beautiful.

[via]
Pretty, pretty wreath!

A photo posted by Lauren Rager Mullikin (@ellemullikin) on
Have you all seen my latest creation, lately? I'm obsessed with it and will keep it up the rest of the summer.

[via]
And whats 4th of July without a little themed food??

Hope you all have a great 4th! I'll be hosting a little BBQ at my new digs and this will be my first time :)

 photo postsign2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment