Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday Favorites

It's Friday and I'm gonna throw a party.

A couch party that is. I ain't even mad about it.

Yes I'm aware that sentence doesn't make any sense and that ain't is not a word. But it's Friday!
[via]

[via]
Give me this pretty outfit now!! In every color, please.

 [via]
My future home better have a reading nook and I would really love for it to look this pretty, please :)

[via]

[via]
Werd.

[via]
Pizza AND spicy?? Yes please!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

 photo postsign2.png

4 comments:

  1. That southwest chicken pizza looks amazing! Get in my belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so badly want a reading nook like that! That chicken pizza looks delicious :)
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That window seat is so amazing!!!! As is the outdoor day bed. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that flowery gorgeous kimono NOW and that pizza!!!!! Yum!!! Great post!

    XoxoX
    www.ManicMakeupGirl.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete