Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Favorites

Hello all!

TGIF?? I say yes. And I get to see my family this weekend and I couldn't be more excited! I get to double up on the family time this week with seeing family in Panama City on Wednesday and my sister visiting me this Sunday :)
[via]

[via]

 [via]
 [via]
Also that Tarzan's parents and Elsa's and Ana's parents are the same people. Then that the ship they we're on that got destroyed in the storm at sea is the same one in Little Mermaid. I love Disney theories.

[via]

I made these muffins for my "real food" challenge and they we're mouth watering! I admit I was a little skeptical about making muffins with zucchini as the main ingredient, but they we're super delicious.

Have a great weekend!
 photo postsign2.png

2 comments:

  1. I love Disney theories too! That Tarzan one is mind-blowing. Those muffins... *drool* Have fun with your family this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I just watched a video about that same Disney theory this week and I was like MIND=BLOWN! Love the shutters, that is so pretty! Have a great time with your family girl!

    ReplyDelete