Wednesday, July 1, 2015

#HashtagHumpDay | Vol.30

Heyooo! It's the 1st of July!

Does that only work when it's the 4th of July? Can I say it's the 2nd, or 7th, or 22nd of July??

Doesn't really roll off the tongue as nicely does it.

Let's skip the whole of how much I love being off in the middle of the week and get right into the link-up, shall we??

It's #HashtagHumpDay and I'm joined by my fave gal pal and blogger in crime Laura - give her some love why don't you!

#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything



My sister texted me on Sunday and said "You should buy me a surf board for one I come down." And I proceeded to say no, but we have a boogy board. Her response was "But I want to take a picture with a surf board on the beach" #lolno #doingitforthegram

I really can't help but laugh when people call in and ask to have a reservation for this weekend. Like I'm all about doing a last minute vacation. But you don't do last minute if you live half way across the country for the biggest vacationing holiday of the year #dontshootthemessenger #dontmakemelaugh

Blake has been taking his motorcycle class the past few days and today he gets his endorsement! #ilookgoodonabike #butpleasedontdropme #myownJaxTeller


I'm so anxious about my monogram 4th of July tank to come in. I also get nervous because I don't know when it's actually going to get there and if its going to get here in time for Saturday at all. And if doesn't get here in time I have to scramble to put together an outfit and all of the good 4th of July shirts will be sold out #heavybreathing #ijustwantmyonlineorder #anxiousonlineshopper
And then I'm constantly watching through my window to see if it's arrived yet #whereareyouFedExman???

Every time I watch Ink Master or any tattoo like show, my first thought is why would someone volunteer to have someone tattoo you for a competition?? When clearly majority of the tattoo artists will only tattoo what is going to benefit them and in the end you might come out with an amateur tattoo #butitsforfree #andisaidsure

When vacationers get worried about the 5-day forecast before their vacation and call to see if they can move their dates #lolno Girlfriend, you have to expect that it's going to rain at least once a day here. And it will only be for a max of 10 minutes. It's summer. The weather man isn't the most reliable either #summerinFlorida #rainraineveryday

Who's ready for Saturday???! #timetogetstarspangledhammered #redwhiteandbrew #osaycanyousee #MERICA





 photo postsign2.png

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha people trying to change reservations because of weather? really? It's like people who want refunds on their Fair tickets because of weather. Ain't happening! Did you know FedEx has some sort of delay going on? Like a boycott or something - my coworker was talking about it but I didn't really listen that well. But hopefully your tank still makes it!!!!! Happy early fourth friend!

    ReplyDelete