Wednesday, July 8, 2015

#HashtagHumpDay | Vol.31

Hey girl hey!

Let's skip the whole of how much I love being off in the middle of the week and get right into the link-up, shall we??

It's #HashtagHumpDay and I'm joined by my fave gal pal and blogger in crime Laura - give her some love why don't you!

#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

I will be busy laying on my couch all day and laying on the beach for a small portion of it. I have zero ambition to do much today and lately I have been really needing a day of rest to just relax and have me time. #allaboutme #yourinmyspot #majorcouchtime #couchpartypartyofone


 photo postsign2.png

4 comments:

  1. That gif is perfection. Jim Gaffigan is hilarious. We made my mom watch one of his DVD specials (I think Beyond the Pale) and she literally had an asthma attack from laughing so hard. Don't worry, she's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your day off! Sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that GIF! I hope you enjoy your day off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahaha sounds like the best of days!!

    ReplyDelete