Wednesday, July 15, 2015

#HashtagHumpDay | Vol.32

Hey girl hey!

Let's skip the whole of how much I love being off in the middle of the week and get right into the link-up, shall we??

It's #HashtagHumpDay and I'm joined by my fave gal pal and blogger in crime Laura - give her some love why don't you!

#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

Can I say that I'm still upset towards the mother saying I don't have control over my dog. I mean yeah, he shouldn't have jumped all over the 4-year old and knocked him down. But there's a reason why it says on the sign if children aren't comfortable around dogs then they shouldn't be in the dog park. And they had a pitbull of their own so I don't understand why she was so upset with Collins #dontmesswithmybaby #mamabear

I'll be in Panama City today visiting my family! They're vacationing down here from Georgia so I'm crashing their vacation and having a little one of my own :) #sittingprettyinsuntancity #vacationcrasheratyourservice

All of my favorite TV shows are back in session and all is right in the world. I've already professed my love for Catfish and the feelings towards Teen Mom is just as strong <3 mtvtrashtvforthewin="" p="">

My baby sister, aunt and cousin are coming down for a visit on Saturday and I couldn't be more excited! Cue fun at the beach and gaining all of the pounds that I've lost in the last 6 weeks #butfamilyisintown #caloriesdontcountonstaycation

And now with my family coming in, I feel that it is an extra motivation to actually put all of my pictures and other decor on my walls. But, then again I want to completely redesign because #newhomenewdecor #justanexcusetobuynewdecor

I have a confession to make: I just discovered how awesome the square picture setting is on the camera for iPhones and it makes all of my pictures super pretty and Instagram ready. #doingitforthegram #nowmyblogpostsarepretty

But then I get nervous that if I love the pictures so much and I want to print them out, then what happens?? Do I have to pay extra for square prints?? Should I take double of all pictures in square and regular form?? I DON'T KNOWWWW #ramblingphotothoughts #thoughtswhileItakepicturesofmydog

My reaction when I look at MyFitnessPal at the end of every day and seeing didn't eat enough for my macros but I'm just so full and I thought I did so good #imcryingoverfoodandsomethingswrong

Hope you all have an excellent hump day and link up with us! I'll be busy on the beach :)


 photo postsign2.png

3 comments:

  1. I really need to get on the macros bandwagon. I hope you have a super awesome time with your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard all about the macros, but haven't done any watching myself. Love when family and friends are in town and I get to have a mini vaca!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The square photo setting on iPhone is pretty amazing. I always hated when I took a picture with my phone and then it didn't fit right in Insta. I just never think to (or want to) use the Instagram camera.

    ReplyDelete