Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Work For It | Week 6 Update

[via]

This week was so much better in terms of my eating and working out! And by better I mean I actually ate what I was supposed to and did have Dunkin for breakfast 5 days in a row. It was only 2 days last week - high five!
Start weight: 157lbs

Week 6 weight loss: 2.4lbs

Current weight: 153.6lbs

Total weight lose: 3.4lbs
This week I'm doing a 5-day "Real Food" challenge with my aunt and it's all about eating foods that aren't processed or any refined ingredients.

This is the meal plan I'm following this week and I have to say I'm pretty impressed because everything sounds so flavorful! I made pork quesadilla last night and they were very delicious and husband approved. Then again you can't really screw up quesadillas.

 photo postsign2.png

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your progress! I am doing a 6 month dietbet right now and trying to stay motivated and meal prep all.the.time is a real challenge! The weekends are a real struggle, don't ya think? Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, you are looking awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I like the idea of a 'real food' challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having a good week always makes you feel like you can conquer anything, right?! Congrats!! I love the meal challenge, everything does sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking awesome, lady!! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete