Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday Favorites

First Friday Favorites actually completed in I don't know how long!

I miss you guys. But what I miss more, is a computer that doesn't freeze up every 30 seconds. Needless to say this piece of crap will be in the mail heading up to Illinois to my lovely mother who will make it float like a Cadillac and sting like a Beemer

Wait. Maybe it's float like a butterfly and sting like a bee?

Regardless, it's going to run freaky fast. Like Jimmy John's delivery freaky fast.
[via]

 [via]
My friend at work always sends me shirts about coffee because she knows my obsession. So I'll need to be adding this shirt to the list.

 [via]
I have much regret that I don't get to read as often as I would like. Considering the fact my dog doesn't even like when I sit down to write a blog post and talk to all of you beautiful people - I can't imagine trying to read a book will go over well.

 [via]
 I would do a bench on the other side as well, but I need this table and chairs in my living room stat.

[via]
In my future home, I will have a little reading nook just like this.

So, I'm in the process of picking out a planner and with all of the beautiful planners coming ou for release and pre-order in the next few weeks - I need some help.
[via]

[via]

[via]
I'm in between The Simplified Planner, the Get To Work Book (found from Instagram), or Erin Condren. They're all roughly the same price I just don't know which one I want to bite the bullet for.

Is it too early for Fall? Nay, I say.

Have a great weekend!

 photo postsign2.png

11 comments:

  1. First of all, LOVE the coffee shirt, LOVED the table even more. I also am looking into planner. I went good old fashioned paperless this year, and while I didn't (or shall I say haven't) had any mishaps, I miss my pretty planners. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Planners are always so much fun - I think the next one I'll get is the simplified one! Happy weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need the coffee shirt too, what is it about them that are so cute?!!? It looks super comfy as well!

    I am obsessed with tables and benches too, they are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the Simplified Planner for the first time last year, and I loved it! I think that the daily was a little much for me because my days aren't too terribly detailed and all of my meetings at work are on my outlook, so I opted for the weekly this year. My friend got both the Erin Condren and the Simplified Planner last year, and while she loved them both, she liked the size of the Erin Condren, because she could put it in her purse. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also struggling to find the workhorse, I mean planner, for me. I love that reading nook! I would be there all the time!
    Cynthia @craftoflaughter

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's definitely not too early for Fall. I cannot wait for Fall clothes and weather!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the Erin Condren life planner & LOVE it!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that dining room set so much! We won't be building our house until next year but I'm already getting ideas :-). I love the Emily Ley book but I think it's too pricey for me. Yikes! I almost bought one last year but couldn't bring myself to pay that much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot wait to do more posts like this on my website. Thanks for being so inspiring! I loved mostly all in this post! I loved the table and the organizers / planners! Soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the wreath! Adorable! Also the bookish problem was totally me this past weekend. All I wanted to do was finish my book!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That nook looks so cozy! I was struggling with getting a planner last year, but I went with Paper Plum Designs one which is a little less expensive and absolutely love it. Good luck choosing!

    ReplyDelete