Wednesday, August 12, 2015

#HashtagHumpday | Vol.36

Hey girl hey!

Let's skip the whole of how much I love being off in the middle of the week and get right into the link-up, shall we??

It's #HashtagHumpDay and I'm joined by my fave gal pal and blogger in crime Laura - give her some love why don't you!

#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

This is the first #hashtaghumpday post I've done where I actually use my #hashtags and act like the host I am. #sorryguys #illbeabetterblogger

Is posting pictures to Facebook like not a thing anymore?? Because I definitely just uploaded all of my pictures from the summer - either that or it's just my laziness. 300 pictures later... #iusedtobethephotoqueen #jkistillwearthecrown #sorryforallofthedogpictures

And due to my lack of postage, I feel like I have so much to say but never get the actual time to sit down and say it. All thanks to the pup who loves to play fetch and hates when I sit on the couch #spoiledpuppy #playwithmeandtellmeimpretty

Yesterday at the dog park Collins was 3 for 3 for stealing another owners shoes and taking them into the water. And what's worse is that everyone thinks it's so funny and he just trots around like "HEY LOOK WHAT I GOT!! NAH NAH NAH BOO BOO!" While I'm just standing there like "please don't encourage him" #mydogslikesshoes #heneedstolearnmanners

I'm at the point of frustration with my computer where it runs so slow that I want to throw it against the wall. I've run diagnostics, cleared cookies, removed programs, EVERYTHING and it's still running the slowest ever. And while I was talking to my mom the computer wiz about it she said to just send it up to her to repair it but catch is that I have to be without my computer for a whole week. Um, what?? #ineedmycomputer #howaboutyoucomedownhere

Lately, my husbands idea of wooing me and being soft is surprising me at work on his bike and us taking a ride and going out to dinner after. To say he really loves his Harley is an understatement #motorcycledates #notcomplainingaboutthedate

Happy Hump Day, friends!

 photo postsign2.png

3 comments:

  1. Haha yeah I know what you mean about the bad doggy behavior! Whenever we have people over or bring one of our dogs somewhere and they are misbehaving, people are always like, ohh he's so cute and laughing at their antics and we're like "Don't encourage him, he knows better!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. My computer is so slow too!!! In December, our IT dept at work took a Saturday and invited everyone to bring in electronics they had bought as presents for people to get them set up. Well, I asked if they could try to help me get my laptop running faster. (Good thing they said yes because I'm the only person who even showed up!) It was better after that, but it's gotten back to being frustratingly slow! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh motorcycle dates sound so awesome! And I was in the same boat with you as far as the lap top goes. And then my BF but in a new hard drive, Windows 10 and like a gazzilion more gigs of ram and now it's a smooth operator! Hopefully your mom can work so magic. Or you can mail it here for the BF to fix! haha

    ReplyDelete