Wednesday, August 26, 2015

#HashtagHumpday | Vol.38

Hey girl hey!

Let's skip the whole of how much I love being off in the middle of the week and get right into the link-up, shall we??

It's #HashtagHumpDay and I'm joined by my fave gal pal and blogger in crime Laura - give her some love why don't you!

#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

I keep feeling I'm not getting this whole blogging thing down pat. I have all of these great, awesome, glittery, ideas to be productive with posts about recipes, crafts, reading books, and actually putting my home together. But then I end up just sharing about my vacation/family adventures and my precious pup. #ineedaroutine #ormorehoursinaday

Speaking of more hours in a day - I don't have enough for what I want to do. I even say this to my husband often that I don't get any ME time. I have gym time, husband time, and Collins time - but never ME time #excusemewhileiwhine #illjustdrinksomewinenow

Like I probably could be starting some blog posts right now but, I like sleep and Netflix. And cuddling with my dog #moreimportantthings #likecatchingsomezzzzzz

MY DAD IS OFFICIALLY COMING FOR A VISIT AND I'M SO EXCITED!!! #daddydaughtervisit #wakemeupwhenseptemberends

You know what I don't understand? Businesses that are open during actual business hours - like cupcake bakeries or coffee shops. Basically mom and pop shops in local downtown areas. Let me drink your coffee and eat cupcakes and feel happy and like a cool local!! #WHYAMIYELLING #ilikecoffeeandcupcakesat630pm #noragrets #notevenasingleletter

Okay guys and gals, I'm gonna get my snuggle on. Peace out and link up because clearly we're fun #jk #butreallylinkup #wereactuallyreallyfun

 photo postsign2.png

1 comment:

  1. I so feel you on the no me time thing. Actually I took a half day yesterday and just made some. i needed it that bad!

    ReplyDelete