Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Work For It | Eight Week Update

 [via]

I have officially finished my 8 week training program with my trainer! And I have to say, even though the scale didn't move very much - there we're still progress and I couldn't feel any better :)

A little recap shall we:

Week 1 - Week 2 - Week 3
Week 5 - Week 6 - Week 8






Start weight - 157lbs
Current weight - 154.4lbs

Total weight loss - 2.6lbs

In my mind this is still a success. I wanted to be a jump start - if I lost a ton of weight cool. But I really wanted it to be about me getting on the right track and learning what worked and what didn't. I definitely learned quite a lot about myself.

I learned that I can trick myself into thinking that I am stronger than I realized. That if I get confused on a certain workout for the day, it ends up surprising me with where my stamina is at. And that I don't eat nearly as much protein as I should. Then again I don't think I ever will but it's all about balance.

And by balance I mean balancing my Dunkin addiction with building my baby muscles #allaboutthatgains #thestruggleisrealy

New program for the next 12 weeks - Jamie Eason's 12 Week LiveFit!

Third time is the charm :)






 photo postsign2.png

5 comments:

  1. You can definitely see the difference even if it wasn't on the scale! Awesome lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I hate the scale sometimes because it doesn't always reflect how much progress you've really made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look amazing, way to go! I can see a definite difference! The scale is definitely not always a good indicator, I can definitely see that you've lost inches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress! Don't pay attention to much to the numbers! As long as you feel healthy and happy that is all that matters! Let me know how this new training plan is! I have heard great things about it!

    ReplyDelete