Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday Favorites

Can I just say how happy I am that it's Friday?

Like extremely happy. So happy that I thought it was Friday since Wednesday. I don't know if it's the fact that it's Labor Day weekend because holiday weekends don't really affect me and I still have to work. Or maybe it's the fact that we actually have exciting plans to do stuff more than sit on our couch all day.

Which hey, I'm totally for chill at home weekends. I actually prefer them. But, I like a good exciting, spend all of your money type of weekend every once in a while.

Enough with the chit chat. Let's get down to business.
[via]

[via]

This is what I call "the dining room table of my dreams if I had no dogs or children" #allofthestains

[via]
Especially in this town when the tourists just cross major highways and expect for traffic to stop for them... put a little hustle into it!

[via]
Oh dear, me. I'll just sit over here and drool over this mantel and cry over not having one of my own. But maybe I'll actually decorate my home for holidays since I have more space to play with.

[via]
With football season starting tomorrow, it's the season for a new wreath! But in all honesty I'll probably just reuse last years since I'm broke as a joke to make a new one. Yes, I am sad about it.

[via]
And now with three dogs in the house I have been brainstorming/obsessing with how to get their new play area set up and where to put their kennels. Collins has actually become trustworthy enough to leave out all day but the little guys are a different story.

But seriously, how adorable is this area with a dog bed below??? If only I had the wall space.

[via]

Chocolate chip zucchini bread. Nom. Now I'm craving my mom's chocolate chip banana bread. That really makes your mouth water.

Hope you all have a great holiday weekend!

 photo postsign2.png

2 comments:

  1. Oh man that bread looks so good! I'm forcing myself to be good for the next few weeks but I have a running list going in my head of things I need to eat when I get a cheat day, lol! Love all of your inspiration pics, I would love a space like that for all of the doggy stuff! As it is their stuff is in several spots around the house, they've pretty much taken over, haha! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fall mantle and that dog area are awesome! And give me all the delicious sweet breads...like that chocolate chip zucchini bread. Yum!

    ReplyDelete