Wednesday, September 2, 2015

#HashtagHumpday | Vol.39

Hey girl hey!

Let's skip the whole of how much I love being off in the middle of the week and get right into the link-up, shall we??

It's #HashtagHumpDay and I'm joined by my fave gal pal and blogger in crime Laura - give her some love why don't you!

#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

So as you all know, I became the new owner of two adorable little pups on Friday. And before you ask, yes I am crazy. I already have one dog and he's a handful but I thought of being a little more crazy and adding to my hectic life two more little ankle biters. That means going through potty training again. All of the training of everything. But having these two new guys around the house has made me appreciate Collins that much more because he is actually way more behaved than I even imagined #mommyslittleboy #familyoffive #crazydoglady

I've become quite the planner this week and actually planning out all of my blog posts, preparing my house for the two new permanent guests AND planning out a budget #imagoaldigger #butreallywhoami #becomingaplanner

Speaking of planners, I think I'm going to go with the Simplified Planner for my 2016 planner. And you better believe I will be sitting in front of my computer screen at 10 am for pre-order! #imtooexcitedaboutplanners #canihavemorethanone

More and more as time goes on I realizing I am in desperate need of a hair cut. Or a deep conditioning treatment. Or both #longhairprobs #butkeepthelengthplease

Now with three dogs in my house - my house will never be clean #foreveruncleannnn #namethatline

I've got Collins officially signed up for obedience classes starting next week and I couldn't be more stoked. Now he'll have manors in public like he does at home! #Collinstheproper #jkhesawildboylikehisdad

You know what I really hate? When I'm looking at my stats on Instagram and see people have blocked me. Like, really bro? A simple unfollow would've sufficed. Or what's even worse is when my own friends do it #iseeyouunfollowingme #howrude

Let's get down to business and link up, and defeat the huns! Sorry. I had to :)





 photo postsign2.png

4 comments:

  1. Yep once you pass the one dog marker your house will never be completely clean again! I have had to make my peace with this as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are on the hunt for another puppy... I can never get enough dogs, but that puppy phase - it aint no joke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, how do you look at instagram stats? Share your wisdom :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?? Who would block you? So uncalled for!
    Yeah, we have three dogs and my house is constantly covered in fur.
    Yay planners! I can't wait to get my 2016 one!

    ReplyDelete