Thursday, September 3, 2015

Illinois Game Day

Have you noticed anything different lately??

The sun is shining, our favorite pumpkin drinks are coming back to Starbucks, there is a 'slight' cool air in the midst - all means one thing

College football has returned!

Next to watching football - I would like to share my favorite aspect of the games; game day attire.
I would like to start with my alma mater - and this is really going to be short and sweet because in the BIG 10 there really is no "designated game day attire."

Really what we would classify as Game Day attire is a regular ol' t-shirt you get from your local college bookstore and jeans. Or if you're in a sorority/fraternity you wear your designated shirt/sweatshirt that was designed for such events.

But I liked going outside of the box and wearing non-typical Game Day attire. Mostly because I'm obsessed with SEC Game Day wear and wish that my college partook in that tradition. But, hey. Beggers can't be choosers.

Especially in my senior year of college I wanted to do something different for the football games, especially when it wasn't northern cold weather, and I would like to share that with all of you!




1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
If going casual is your thing, these options would be your go to. Now obviously a lot of them are through the College PINK line but, the all do the job. I know I would definitely rock any of these hoodies for night games and with an orange scarf!



1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Okay, so this is more semi-dress, but this is pretty much what I would wear now for Game Day! Rocking the bright orange with hints of navy. I'm really digging the off-white sweater with orange and blue scarf and need it in my closet like yesterday.


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Now this right here, this is my bread and butter. I deeply wished that we would wear attire like this for Game Day. I wore a sundress for I think 2 or 3 games and because it was 100 degrees out and I didn't want awful tan lines. This is similar to SEC Game Day attire and I would definitely rock every single one of these for football games!

I'm no expert on what to wear for you college football games. I like what I like and I wanted to share with all of you on how to stand out!

Tis the season for fall!

 photo postsign2.png



2 comments:

  1. I love the off-white sweater outfit with the scarf too! And in the set below it I LOVE number four--that printed tank. And I'm not even a college football fan! I'm a Packers fan because of my fiance, but I haven't really found a way to wear green and gold in a cute way...orange and navy is way better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love Game Day wear, especially the cute dresses!

    ReplyDelete