Monday, October 26, 2015

Collins is One

Today is my sweet bundle of fur Collins' 1st birthday! He knows it too because he has been such a diva/brat today thinking that the whole day is about him.

Then again he thinks every day is about him - so really today is no different.
You see that hat he has on his head? That took a lot of bribery of his big birthday cookie and maybe a pupcake. All I can say is thank the Lord for shutter mode because this took like a minimum of 80 tries to get the gold.

I'm definitely saving this hat for the twins birthday in May. I'm getting my $1.99 worth!

I also made these fabulous pupcakes that all 3 of my dogs and the Great Dane I've been dogsitting for the past week. If you follow me on snapchat (ellerager) I snapped Collins reaction to eating the Peanut Butter frosting and I about lost it, lol.
Anyways, back to Collins.

I seriously can't believe he's a year old now. Look at how sweet and little he was when we first got him almost 8 months ago!
Now I can't even lift him up because he's over 50 pounds and I would probably break every bone in my body. Believe me, I've tried.

Happy birthday to my sweet puppy! Here's to many more years of smothering me in kisses!

 photo postsign2.png

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLLINS! So glad they liked the pupcakes! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up?

    ReplyDelete