Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday Favorites | Snuggles + Parks

I've had one of those weeks where there have been a lot of great moments that I feel like I'm finally getting a grasp on this whole life and routine thing.

Maybe it also had to do with the fact that there was a 3 day weekend this week thanks to good ol' Christopher Columbus sailing on the ocean blue. Even though it didn't really have any effect on my work week - it just set the week off on a good note

The main event of this week, and really every day and week for that matter - full of snuggles and parks.

O N E
 Harley's face just makes me melt.

We've taken two trips to the dog park this week so these pups are definitely a little more spoiled than normal. It was nice and cool on Tuesday after work so I decided to scoop up the pups and take them to the dog park. This is generally the result after running around like a couple of maniacs. Dirt on their noses and everything.

My girlfriend met up with us on Wednesday with her three dogs in tow and had a puppy play date and this was the view at the end of play time.

T W O
Wednesday I had to venture into Destin due to a certain dog name Collins chewing up our TV remote. So I went into Best Buy thinking I can find an easy and cheaper replacement than buying online for our TV - and it would have worked if it wasn't a SmartTV and now we can't access all of the apps, more specifically Netflix.

So now I have to buy the online remote for the specific TV anyways.

On the bright side of my day I got Chipotle and saw this awesome sign so it definitely went up!
T H R E E
This is normally how our evenings end. Me snuggled up with all three of them. It's basically how we sleep too.
Or they're all snuggled up in blankets/with each other. It's possibly the cutest thing ever!

F O U R
I participated in another Mug Swap hosted by But First, Coffee and I got paired with Coleen at Lipstick and L'Attitude and Emelia at Dream Big and Buy the Shoes.

I got this beauty in the mail yesterday from Coleen and I am obsessed! The dogs however are not impressed. They don't think life is ruff for them at all. Plus they don't need coffee before their wake up play time with each other at 6am... lucky bastards.

F I V E
One thing I love about my job is that we get to tour some of the vacation properties in the area and get a break from being on the phones. Win in my book! I'm not upset about looking at pretty homes, get inspiration for my future home, and with a view of the beach all day :)

Now off to the beginning of my full weekend! Where I don't have to go into work, a wedding and seeing lots of mullets with some country music in the background. I'm pumped!

Have a great weekend!

 photo postsign2.png

11 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh replacing TV remotes is so frustrating (hashtag: puppy chewing phase survivor). But I'm glad you made the most of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ROYALS!!!! Here's to hoping for a win tonight against Toronto!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the puppy love! That picture of them with your RUFF coffee mug is the cutest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove your pups, and those last two photos are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We lost a remote to Gunner early on too. I don't think we ever replaced it because it was for the dvd player or something we control with the Xbox now anyways. Silly puppies. I love all the photos of the dog park! I am always snapping pics of Gunner at ours too, but it's less glamorous and way farther away from the beach haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dogs are adorable! And I have real career jealousy; anything that brings you to the beach is a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dogs are adorable! And I have real career jealousy; anything that brings you to the beach is a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like an amazing job! But anything that puts me that close to the water would be pretty exciting! Stopping by from Friday Favorites. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Puppies!!! I'm a little jealous, my pup (actually a huge German Sheppard) is camera shy and I never quite catch a good pic of his handsome face. I also love the idea of a mug swap, if there is ever another one, send me an invite, I'm always in for a good swap especially for mugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet puppy! Oh how fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pups are so adorable and sweet! Love all these cute puppy pics!

    ReplyDelete