Wednesday, October 7, 2015

#HashtagHumpday | Vol.44

Hey girl hey!

Let's skip the whole of how much I love being off in the middle of the week and get right into the link-up, shall we??

It's #HashtagHumpDay and I'm joined by my fave gal pal and blogger in crime Laura - give her some love why don't you! Did you see how cute her dog looked as Princess Leia??!

#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

Well hey, hey, hey! I know you're surprised to see my face around here since I've pretty much fallen off the face of the blogging earth. Three dogs are really hard. And I think I just overwhelm myself with things I want to do that I kind of just give up. I'm trying to get back into it - slowly but surely #turtleblogger #sorryisuck #doyoustillloveme

So I've finished all 12 seasons of NCIS in the spirit of season 13 starting a few weeks ago. I have zero regrets. Especially when you get to see these beautiful men #gibbsisasilverfox #

We are now half way through Collins' obedience classes and I'm actually seeing a slight difference in his behavior. I wasn't expecting a big drastic change - of course we could be practicing a bit more than we currently are on his commands. But he's listening in public which was the biggest thing I wanted to take from the class. Now if only the twins will learn their names... #prouddogmom #onedowntwotogo

Anyone ever get tempted to just delete all of your pictures on your phone just to make more space for more pictures? No? Yeah, me neither... #ijustwantotakeallofthepictures #cantdeleteanything

Did you see that I'm doing a link-up for a monthly recap!? You can add it all month long. I love creating my monthly posts and I would love to read yours #linkupinsideofalinkup

I'll just leave it at that - have a great Hump day and Hump along with other bloggers #thatsoundeddirty #soundedbetterinmyhead

Oh, also #becauseitstheplayoffs #betitonthecubbies #107yearstoolong


 photo postsign2.png

3 comments:

  1. Oh fun... I do a monthly post too - I'll have to link up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you get an android phone it backs up all of your photos to google and then asks you if you want to clear space when needed. It's so nice to just be able to say "yes" and have all that room on my phone and all my photos saved on the interwebs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always tell people this is the year to put money on the cubbies + they NEVER get the joke. I'm always disappointed. also I never want to delete pictures. WHAT IF I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO INSTAGRAM ONE DAY?!

    ReplyDelete