Wednesday, October 21, 2015

#HashtagHumpday | Vol.46

Hey girl hey!

Let's skip the whole of how much I love being off in the middle of the week and get right into the link-up, shall we??

It's #HashtagHumpDay and I'm joined by my fave gal pal and blogger in crime Laura - give her some love why don't you!

#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

Can I vent/become emotional for a second? Monday morning I was taking my litter out to go potty since I don't have a yard at 5:00am. We're minding our own business and almost finished up when some chick was jingling her keys right by the cars and then down the road there was a couple walking in the middle of the street. Needless to say they went crazy because there was too much going on so early in the morning. I was trying to pick up some of their poop while I lost my grip on Collins leash and he bolted down the street towards the couple because clearly he needed to say hi to them. There walk would not be the same with out it. You would think that they would be nice people and help a sister out with two other dogs in my other hand and pick up Collins leash. But, oh no. You would think Collins chewed her to pieces because she screamed bloody murder and was yelling at me "JESUS CHRIST GET HIM OFF OF ME!! GET HIM OFF OF ME!!" And then she sped walked down the street. Thankfully her husband grabbed the leash for me and I apologized immensely because I felt so bad and so embarrassed. And then I came back inside and cried my eyes out because I had just watched Pitbull and Parolees and a dog had to get removed from an owners care due to being labeled aggressive over a harmless situation and I thought that was going to happen to me. #imsoemotional #itwasalso5inthemorning

Thank you for sticking with me through that one. Long story short, I'm terrified that my dogs will get removed from my care over something like that is so innocent and call me a bad pet owner #notabadpetowner #youjustsuckasaperson

Speaking of dogs, I have been binge listening to a podcast called Can I Pet Your Dog? And it's all about you guessed it, dogs. The greatest thing ever. Highly recommend it #golistennow #ifyoulovedogsandyouknowit

One of my best friends from college got engaged this past weekend! And I would like to take responsibility for that relationship coming to be. Well, really I gave my best friend the confidence to express her feelings to the guy she's friendzoned for so many years. #matchmakerLauren #imaprettybigdeal

Also something big/sad that happened this week - I got an email this morning about my sorority chapter will become dormant after this school year is over. Being on a large campus with a very large Greek community, it's super hard to retain members and we had this same problem in my 4 years as an active member. We kinda knew that it was coming but it still hurts all the same #notfouryearsbutforlife #RIPSigmaKappaTheta

I've just realized that this entire post is involving a lot of my emotions #noragrets #ijusthavealotoffeelings

Now time to turn my week around because it's Wednesday and I don't work today. Happy Hump Day friends!

 photo postsign2.png

4 comments:

  1. Don't you feel like someone who controls the world when you can fix people up... & it works :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the feels! I hate it when people over react to the dogs coming over to them or jumping on them. I mean come on it's a cute pup, get over yourself! Also I'm sorry to hear about your sorority, that would make me so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH I'm sorry I just can't with non-dog people. Or even people who discriminate by breed. Like if a chihuahua came running over to her, or a golden retriever, would she have flipped out like that? Sheesh. And that's too bad about your chapter shutting down. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adding Can I Pet Your Dog to my list! I have never even heard of it before now!

    Yay for engagements! Also good job on being the one to make that relationship happen!

    ReplyDelete