Wednesday, October 28, 2015

#HashtagHumpday | Vol.47

Hey girl hey!

Let's skip the whole of how much I love being off in the middle of the week and get right into the link-up, shall we??

It's #HashtagHumpDay and I'm joined by my fave gal pal and blogger in crime Laura - give her some love why don't you!

#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

I am never ever ever ever ever EVER having carpet again. I loathe the day for when I move out of here and my landlord sees how much my twins destroyed the carpet. And I have not idea how to stop them #SOS #dogmomneedshelp #puppywoes #illjustdrinkmywineandcry

We we're a bunch of winners this weekend. We did a poker run on Sunday that was hosted by the Bike Rally the past week and we won the coolest chair of all time! Like, so cool we don't even want to put it outside because we're afraid someone will steal it #theyoungbuckswon #winnerwinnerchickendinner #iwantmineinpink

Last week I shattered my phone screen and luckily got it replaced that day for a much less price than buying a brand new phone. I got it fixed and it looked beautiful like I've never even dropped it. But of course, once one is issue is fixed, another one arises. My front facing camera is in complete blur. #imayneverselfieagain #HOWWILLILIVE

While grocery shopping on Sunday the commissary had the CUTEST mini pumpkins for .89 cents a pound. I couldn't resist. So now we have some decorations. Minimal, but effective. #fallhasreachedthemullikinhome #butonlyforalittlewhile #ifitsnotmovingmonogramit

I really REALLY want to get a tree this year for Christmas since we're not going anywhere for the holidays but I'm so terrified to get a tree and have the dogs tear it down every other day and break all of the ornaments #pleasesendsuggestions #mydogsplayrough #butilovechristmas

LINK UP and have FUN!

And come back next Monday for the monthly recap link-up!

 photo postsign2.png

3 comments:

  1. I was so worried that our dog and cat would destroy our tree--but they've been okay! I suggest putting it up on a day/weekend when you'll be home for a solid several hours to give them gentle reminders to leave it alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The worst thing that could happen with the tree is that you would have to take it down right? So why not try it? I thought the pets would destroy mine but they don't even react to it. Other than the cat who likes to hide underneath.

    ReplyDelete