Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Favorites

My Pinterest game is strong lately. Mostly because I'm bored at work, but that is neither here nor there. But I ain't mad about it, heyyyy.

So, update on my little book fiasco I talked about yesterday. I went to library, confident, and told the clerk that I needed to replace it because my 6 month old dog decided to use it as a chew toy. Without blinking an eye, she tells me it's going to be $28. Just like that. 

Now let me tell you something, I expected to pay to replace the book. But I did not expect it to be $28. Does Not That Kind of Girl actually cost $28 if you we're to buy it from Barnes and Noble?? Or any other book store for that matter??

I understand I'm essentially buying a new book for them to replace the one my darling dog decided to rip to shreds. But $28? Come one, man.

Anyways. Back to how my Pinterest game is strong and how I can actually give you some favorites.

Quote
[via]

Can I get a hell yeah??

Fashion

[via]
I love the idea of this necklace. It might be a little too much for me. But I love how this outfit is so effortlessly put together.

Coffee

[via]
So. Much. Love.

Wreaths

 [via]
There is so much that I love about this wreath. Not only is it perfect for Halloween/all of the fall season. But you can make it work for different seasons as well.
 
Thanksgiving
[via]
I love everything about this. The simplicity, the banner, and the frame - if you follow the link it's actually a how-to create that frame yourself!

Christmas
[via]
You can't even tell me that you don't think this snowman tree is cute! I can't handle it.

Food
[via]
I'm having a real love affair with soup. Not that I've actually made any yet. But, I'm in the mood to make buckets of it and this would definitely curb my craving.

Moments in Life
Christmas trees are out and about through out Florida and I have to say, there is nothing better than seeing a Christmas tree amongst palm trees. This was taken in Seaside Beach, FL while out touring some vacation properties yesterday.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! I've got a date planned with the husband to see Mockingjay Part 2 on Saturday!

 photo postsign2.png

5 comments:

  1. Omgosh this is great! I love this idea. :) My favorites on your list are the snowman tree (obviously) and the fall leaves clipped in the frame. Adorable! Thank you for sharing this :)

    www.diyjahn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had that happen to me at a library too! I think they make their numbers up sometimes, it's ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coffee mug is AMAZING! Great find!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have such an unhealthy obsession with mugs, and I seriously need that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit
    Love the quote!
    Soup looks incredible!!!!!

    ReplyDelete