Wednesday, November 25, 2015

#HashtagHumpday | HAPPY LINKAVERSARY!!

Hey girl hey!

Let's skip the whole of how much I love being off in the middle of the week and get right into the link-up, shall we??

It's #HashtagHumpDay and I'm joined by my fave gal pal and blogger in crime Laura - give her some love why don't you!

#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

Yes, you read that right. It has been one whole year since we started this biz-natch! #humpdaycelebration #ceeeelebrategoodtimescomeon  #getyourpartypanton #linkaversaryisathing

I went back and read my first post for #HashtagHumpday and apparently I had a lot to say. #butwherearethegifs #ijusthavealotoffeelingsandwords

Back to today's world, and more important issues, I've been having a real affair with Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie every single night. It's a problem. And frankly expensive. Not that I'm complaining. But I'll just blame Blake because he keeps bribing me with a pint to run to the gas station for him that is down the road from our house. Smart, but evil man #benandjerryaremyotherhusbands #butgivemealloftheicecream

Anyone else a loser like myself that has to work tomorrow on Thanksgiving? No one? I didn't think so. I'm really, really, really, REALLY hoping and banking on that I'll get out early and be able to make our friendsgiving while the food is still warm. But I am sending the taco dip so no one goes hungry in my absence #itsallabouttheappetizers #thisyearimmakingdouble

This is me trying to walk all three of my dogs at the same time. Instead of going to the dog park everyday, since you know it gets so dark now, we do walks and it's a little difficult at the moment #practicemakesgooddogs #wellbeprowalkersoon #LOOKATTHEPUPPIES

Speaking of my dogs, Gordon is currently snuggling with my leg hardcore right now #snugglesohard #puppysnugglesarethebestsnuggles

And now Blake just ruined it walking in the door from work - now I'm ignored #theylikedadbetter #imchoppedliver

Hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving! Throw your diets out the window and eat your heart out. I know I will #allabouttheturkey #butyoucankeepyourpie



 photo postsign2.png

7 comments:

  1. Oh man.... boo on working Thanksgiving :( (What's your profession that would make you do such a thing??) I try to walk my two dogs and we look like a freakin' circus so kudos to you and three pups! (How does one convince their husband that three dogs are better than two...?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks that you have to work on Thanksgiving :( I don't even know how you walk with three dogs. Sometimes I get tangled up with just one squirrel-crazy dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too bad you have to work tomorrow! Hopefully you're off earlyish to go celebrate? Ice cream is my weakness. We just moved to Portland which has 1) my favorite ice cream shop 2) a local fast food chain with THE BEST milkshakes and 3) a Dairy Queen like five minutes away. Soo we had scoop Sunday, milkshake Monday, and Blizzard Tuesday this week. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noooooo, don't work hard tomorrow. That happened to me a few years ago when I was supporting our business in Canada. I get Thursday off but have to come in Friday and work from home over the weekend. Bum deal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those pup cuddles look so cozy!!! i love that he's just sleeping and cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary! So exciting. I hope you have a eat Thanksgiving and that you can leave work early tomorrow. If it makes you feel any better, I am working as normal Thursday and Friday (because I'm Canadian and we celebrate Thanksgiving in October!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doggie snuggles are wonderful!!!! That first gif was hilarious, and I'm not even a fan of Jim Carrey. I work on Thanksgiving...because I have no Thanksgiving in Australia :(

    ReplyDelete