Wednesday, November 4, 2015

#HashtagHumpday | Vol.48

Hey girl hey!

Let's skip the whole of how much I love being off in the middle of the week and get right into the link-up, shall we??

It's #HashtagHumpDay and I'm joined by my fave gal pal and blogger in crime Laura - give her some love why don't you!

#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

I feel successful. I've finally gotten back into a routine with my life and blogging! #onlytookfourmonths #winnerwinnerchickendinner #slowandsteadywinsatlife

What else has come back into my life? BOOKS! Beautiful books and reading all thanks to my handy dandy new library card #theultimatewininlife #foreverabooknerd #givemeallofthebooks

We finally told our landlord about how the dogs have destroyed our carpet. And by destroy I mean holes everywhere and the twins actually got some of the cushion material underneath it #byebyedeposit #nevergettingcarpetagain

I admit I am one of those people that wants to skip right to Christmas the day after Halloween. Not that I don't love Thanksgiving, because I do. But really, I just want to decorate all of the Christmas things #givemeChristmasorgivemedeath #alllightseverything

You know what really boils my blood? Hypocritical pet owners. These are the pet owners that have the super well behaved dogs, mostly older dogs too, and then look down upon all of the puppies and younger dogs that are still learning. Speaking as having three dogs under the age of one - don't judge me or look down on my dogs in disgust when they misbehave in public. Smile and be understanding - because I'm positive you've been in my position #rantover #lovealldogs

Hope you all have a great Wednesday! Link up and tell your friends :)


 photo postsign2.png

6 comments:

  1. Ew Hypocritical dog owners. ALL DOGS are different. From the outside, you really can't tell anything from a dog. My dog is a crazy puller, and trust me, I've worked with her for over a year now. Just because I adopted her at 3 years old makes it a lot harder for me to break bad habits. Doesn't mean she's a bad dog or I'm a bad owner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree about the hypocritical dog owners! Someone I know (I won't describe relation here) has told me over and over again that if I just work with my little 2 year old border collie / jack russel terrier mix that she would stop pulling on the leash I just have to be strict about it. They look at me like I don't try at all, but we have spent the last year and a half working on walking with a leash. When they see her with her gentle leader, they say it's mean, but it's the only way she will walk nicely on the leash and she enjoys her walks with it. It can be really frustrating.

    Also, thanks for sharing!

    www.diyjahn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yipee for books! I love the library.
    I'm not a fan of the holidays but I'll make the jump to Christmas too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Share your secrets for all this success and still having time to read. I can't seem to make it happen! And hypocritical pet parents are the worst. If you have a dog, just love all dogs duh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Schmidt meme! New girl is the best! Great post thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun linkup!
    I will have to participate sometime.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete